Billings 3: Perfect for Photographers

Our Company / February 2, 2011 / Ryan

Seven by Five reviewed Billings 3 from a photographer’s perspective.

“I recently read that only 30% of a professional photographer’s time is actually spent taking photos the other 70% is spent marketing and managing their business. If you find you are wasting time trying creating invoices, tracking payments or even simply keeping track of what you charge for each item then Billings is an essential tool for every Mac owning photographer.”

“From professional invoicing designs through to an intuitive workflow Billings has definitely made my life easier, the ability to set up retainers and even recurring invoices means you never forget an invoice again.”

Join 38,877 subscribers making clients happy and growing their business.