Billings Pro 2.2.5 for iPhone & iPad is Now Available
Billings Pro 2.2.5 for the iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.
Updated Timer Widget
- The Timer Widget has been updated to support the compact and expanded modes on iOS 10.
- We fixed an issue with the Mini Timer on the iPhone where sometimes an active timer wasn’t running after launching the app.
- We fixed an issue where the default project option was being set as “Unfiled” instead of the project currently being viewed when creating a Quick Entry slip on iPad.
- We fixed an issue where the duration of a slip may not match between devices after a sync. The slip’s duration would have a discrepancy of one second.
- We fixed an issue where the name, rate and duration was not being saved after tapping “More” when creating a new slip.
- We fixed an issue where the name, rate and duration was not being saved correctly after choosing a project while creating a slip.
- We fixed an issue where the slip’s rate/price field could not be modified when Indonesian Rupiah currency was set for the client.
- We’ve also made some minor UI improvements.