We’ve made some minor improvements and squashed a few bugs for Daylite 6.
There’s a minor update for Daylite on Mac, Daylite Mail Assistant, Daylite Server Admin (if you’re using Self-Serve), as well as Daylite on iPhone and iPad.
If you’re already on Daylite 6 you should get a notification in-app to update to Daylite 6.0.4 for Mac, Daylite Mail Assistant, and if you’re using Self-Serve – Daylite Server Admin. You can also get the latest update links on our download page.
To update Daylite on your iPhone and iPad to version 6.0.5 please visit the App Store.
Here is a list of the improvements and bug fixes:
Daylite 6.0.4 for Mac
- We’ve improved the performance when merging with Microsoft Word for Mac 2016 so it’s faster.
Previously, using the merge feature to pull info from Daylite into a Word document did not work. This has now been fixed.
- There was a bug that wouldn’t merge a Word doc unless the template was already open. This has been fixed.
- Sometimes when restoring a note from the Trash, the actual details in the note stayed behind in the Trash. This has been fixed.
- We fixed a bug where when importing an opportunity from a delimited text file (for example, spreadsheet), the unit and unit price were not imported properly as line items.
- There was an issue for Daylite Cloud customers where running the “Counts” report would not work. This has now been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where sometimes the “Cancel” and “Create” buttons looked like they were cut off when trying to apply an Activity Set.
- We squashed a bug that made it difficult to sometimes view your task titles from a task list. If the task was linked to a Project or Opportunity with a very long title, only the Project or Opportunity title would be shown. Now the title of the task is shown no matter how long your Project or Opportunity title.
- Ever notice how when you’re in a note or email slide over that sometimes you can see the Timeline indicator with the date? This has now been fixed so nothing will get in your way of note taking.
- We changed the title of the “Save All” button so it’s now simply “Save” when you’re creating a new item in Daylite.
- We now limit the number of active file/attachment transfers to 20 at a time. This improves performance and prevents Daylite and Daylite Mail Assistant from going into an un-responsive state when launched.
- We’ve also made some other under-the-hood improvements to file/attachment transfers for Daylite and Daylite Mail Assistant.
- We also made some minor localization improvements.
Daylite Mail Assistant 6.0.4
- We fixed a Mail crash that could happen when Daylite was quit while you had a Mail compose window open.
- We fixed an issue where attachments could sometimes get “stuck” in the “Daylite File Transfers” window during the upload process.
- Sometimes when using Daylite Mail Assistant and viewing an item such as a contact or project, the “Show in Daylite” and “Edit” buttons looked kind of wonky for languages other than English. This has been fixed.
Daylite Server Admin 6.0.4 (Self-Serve)
- We made a small under-the-hood improvement to Daylite Server.
Daylite 6.0.5 for iPhone & iPad
We fixed a crash that happened when filtering by State/Status for Objectives when the OS language is set to German, Dutch, Spanish or Japanese.
We fixed an issue where the arrow in the popover in the Calendar Week view would not point to the appointment that was selected on iPad.
We fixed a crash that happened if Daylite was removed from the fast app switcher while a file was being uploaded.
We fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when adding two files in a row.
Not on Daylite 6 yet?
Visit our What’s New page to learn about the advanced features in Daylite 6. You can upgrade to Daylite 6 Self-Serve and continue managing your own server as with previous versions of Daylite, or move to Daylite 6 Cloud and be server-free. For more information on these two options, visit our upgrading page.