After the addition of Team View we’ve just released Daylite 6.1.1 for Mac with new bug fixes making your experience with Daylite even better. You should get a notification in-app to update if you’re already on Daylite 6, or you can visit our download page.
- Smart List criteria popover now scrolls if the criteria spans more than the height of the screen.
- We fixed an issue where the default Mail signature was not being applied to new Mail compose messages when clicking on an email address within the app.
- We fixed an issue where lists could not be dragged and dropped into a folder or reordered in the sidebar.
- We fixed an issue where companies could not be dragged into plain lists.
- We fixed an issue where the file path was not being set correctly when adding a file reference.
- The user’s import permission is respected when trying to use the ‘Import from Contacts’ view.
- Selecting multiple people or companies no longer displays the ‘Import from Contacts’ view.
- We fixed an issue where tabs were not properly restored after restarting the app.
- We fixed an issue where Daylite could fail to sync after purchasing a subscription for an expired Cloud account.