We’ve just released Daylite 6.1.1 for the iPhone & iPad. This update Adds support to send text messages and place phone calls through your iPhone,
- Added support to send text messages and place phone calls directly from within Daylite on the iPad. This feature requires that Messages and FaceTime is setup to message and place phone calls through the iPhone.
- We fixed an issue where Daylite on the iPad could crash when trying to import a contact.
- We fixed an issue where the ‘Record Time / New Follow-up’ alert would not appear after placing a phone call from Daylite.
- We fixed an issue where viewing linked items could not be dismissed from the Week view on the iPad.
- We fixed an issue where files linked to an appointment could not be viewed.
- Various crash fixes.