Daylite 6.1.3 for Mac is now available
We’ve just released Daylite 6.1.3 for the Mac with new fixes in store! You should get a notification in-app to update if you’re already on Daylite 6, or you can visit our download page.
- We fixed an issue where using the Command + Left/Right arrows would navigate the Calendar instead of the text field in the Detail Edit view.
- We fixed an issue where Tasks would not clear immediately in the Home or Team view after marking it as Done.
- We fixed an issue where reminders may not work when using “Basso” for a “Message with Sound” reminder.
- We fixed an issue where the Team View would appear blank if a user was not linked to a contact record within Daylite.
- We fixed an issue where Note/Email content would appear cut off within the Detail Edit view.
- We fixed an issue where tabs were not properly restored after restarting the app.
- We fixed an issue where text wrapping in Notes was broken.
- Localization improvements.