Many companies today use a single inbox to manage all their team emails and then either forward emails, CC, or BCC their colleagues, or they share passwords amongst each other to collaborate on handling conversations.
These methods are very ineffective because every time a different team member needs to see an email, they have to receive the forwarded copy of the email. There are many other problems that arise with this:
- People end up switching between multiple platforms like CRMs and email inboxes just to look at each customer’s data and their emails. This can be pretty time consuming.
- It gets difficult for the team to sort through every email so that a particular employee can take care of conversations that fall under their purview or department.
- Sometimes, an employee that is sharing an account with another team member might end up responding to the wrong email.
- Sharing passwords & other login details to team email IDs can lead to data theft and is a big security risk in itself.
The solution to these issues is simple, use the Helpwise shared inbox which has a direct integration with your favourite CRM tool, Daylite.
The integration allows users to view, create, and update Daylite contacts and opportunities right from the Helpwise dashboard. You can use the Helpwise shared inbox to keep track of all the emails of your customers & clients and delegate the conversations to your team members.
For example, this integration allows customer support teams or client-facing teams to keep track of all the client/customer data right from within your shared inbox. You get the ability to share conversations with team members through conversation delegation. This means, no need to screenshot, forward, or CC/BCC emails.
Helpwise is a shared inbox tool that acts as a single repository of emails for various inboxes. It allows multiple people to access one single inbox while helping them stay productive and collaborate efficiently.
You don’t need to share passwords, forward emails or CC/BCC emails anymore. Helpwise allows you to have a single team email inbox, and each team member gets their own unique login. So whenever a team member replies to an email addressed to the team email address, the reply will be sent from the same team email address, like info@ or help@, even if different team members reply on the same email thread.
You also get detailed analytics that shows how well your team is performing in replying to queries. Reports show the number of queries and the response rate.
Here’s how Helpwise can help your team:
- Assign conversations to team members or groups
- Collaborate on each conversation or email thread internally with your team members
- View and reply to conversations from different inboxes (email, social media accounts, live chat) on one platform
- Access to analytics to see how well your team responds to customer queries
- Automate tasks like assigning of conversations, tagging emails, and auto-replies based on the content of the email
Benefits of the Daylite & Helpwise Integration
Helpwise’s Daylite Integration provides a lot of benefits like:
One-click Access to Daylite Contacts
With the Helpwise integration, you can easily track your customer’s profile in Daylite from Helpwise, while writing your reply to emails.
- Fetch contact information from Daylite
- Create a new contact in Daylite from Helpwise
- Update contacts in Daylite from Helpwise
Direct Access to Daylite Opportunities
With the Daylite integration, you can track and update Daylite opportunities directly in Helpwise.
- See opportunities associated with the customer in the email
- Create new opportunities directly from Helpwise
- Update Daylite opportunity information directly in Helpwise
How to Use Daylite & Helpwise
Create and Manage Daylite Contacts
If you open an email in the Helpwise platform, you’ll see the Daylite logo on the right side of your screen. Click it and you’ll have the option to create a contact for the sender of that email.
You also can edit the contact information by clicking the edit button on the right side of the contact.
Create & Access Daylite Opportunities
You can access Daylite Opportunities for your contacts directly from Helpwise. When you click on the Opportunities tab, you’ll either see a pre-existing opportunity or an option to create a new opportunity.
You can update pre-existing opportunities for your Daylite contacts by clicking on the pencil icon.
Create tasks in Daylite from Helpwise
You can associate a new task to the contact directly from Helpwise. All you need to do is, click on the New Task button, fill in the details and click on Create.
You can then enter relevant information about the task and click on Save. The task will be directly created inside your Daylite account as well.
Boost Team Productivity With Shared Inbox Collaboration
Your team’s productivity matters. Helpwise and Daylite support your team by managing your conversations, contacts, and deals in one place. It’s designed to scale as your team grows, so you can keep your customers satisfied.
Read these instructions to integrate Daylite and Helpwise.
To learn more about Helpwise or to try a free demo of the platform, visit Helpwise’s website here.