You can now edit any appointments from other calendars like Google, Exchange, and iCloud directly in Daylite! No more jumping from app to app to manage each calendar – do it all in one place. We’ve also made it simpler to show other calendars in Daylite for macOS for an easier setup experience.
This means you can now:
- Reschedule, edit, or update any personal appointments from a different calendar right in Daylite
- Collaborate with coworkers or clients using a different calendar like Google or Exchange in Daylite
You will be able to edit most of the standard appointment fields from other calendars, however, these appointments won’t have Daylite fields and can’t be linked to Daylite items. And as before, other Daylite users won’t see them.
How to start taking advantage of other calendars and editing in Daylite:
- After you’ve updated, Daylite will relaunch and you’ll see a message saying calendar sharing has been updated:
2. In order to keep seeing your calendars, click Allow Calendar Access.
3. Once you allow calendar access, you will see all the calendars currently added to your Mac. You can deselect any that you want to hide from Daylite.
4. If any calendar accounts need attention, follow the instructions to add them back to your Mac or dismiss them if you do not want to add them to your Mac or Daylite.
5. When you’re done adding calendar accounts, you can close the window. Success! You can now see and edit the appointments from your other calendars in Daylite.
From now on, any new calendars you add to your Mac will also show in Daylite. For more detailed steps, check out our Help Article.
To take advantage of improved calendar integration, make sure you’re up to date with the latest version of Daylite by going to Daylite > Check for Updates from the menubar of the app.