Update Daylite Server on one Mac
Daylite Server should only be running on one Mac in your network.
- Quit Daylite Server Admin (if running)
- Download and run the Daylite Server 4.4.3 installer
- Daylite Server Admin should be switched on once the update is complete
Version 4.4.3 - Requires OS X 10.7 Lion or later
Update Daylite on all your Macs
This should be done on all your Macs that are using Daylite.
- Quit Daylite and Mail app (if running)
- Download and run the Daylite 4.4.1 installer
Version 4.4.1 - Requires OS X 10.7 Lion or later
- If using the Mac App Store:
- Daylite is no longer available in the Mac App Store.
- Download and run the Daylite installer above.
Update Daylite on all your iPhones and iPads
- Go to the App Store and update to Daylite 4 version 4.3.6
Version 4.3.6 - Requires iOS 5.1 or later
If you're working with a Marketcircle Expert please consult with them before upgrading.