Changing the computer name on your Billings Pro Server
If you're using Billings Pro Self-Serve and you want to change the name of your server computer here's what you need to do to prevent possible sync issues...
- Sync all Billings Pro client devices (Mac and iOS).
- Log out of Billings Pro:
- NOTE: Logging out wipes un-synced changes from the device
- Mac: File > Log out via the Billings Pro menu bar
- iOS: Settings > Account > Logout via the Billings Pro iOS App
- Change your computer name (System Preferences > Sharing)
- Once the computer name is changed you'll notice that the Local Hostname has also changed.
- Open Billings Pro Server Admin and go to the Network pane.
- Click the Advanced button and change the Local Address to match your computer's Local Hostname (as shown in Step 4).
- Log back into Billings Pro.