Moving to Daylite Cloud
Daylite Cloud removes the burden of running a server so you can focus on getting new business and delivering on your promises.
- Sync all Daylite Users and inform your team not to add new data to the Self-Serve database.
- Using the email address that will be the Account Owner, Create a Daylite Cloud Account
- On the next screen, you will be given links to download and install the latest version of Daylite Server Admin.
- Open Daylite Server Admin and go to the Help Menu
- Select Migrate to Daylite Cloud and follow the prompts on the screen.
For a complete walkthrough of the steps download the PDF and follow the steps outlined.
Got questions before you move? We got you covered!
Contact us and we will gladly answer any questions you may have. We want you to be as confident as we are that moving to Cloud is the right thing for your business!
Using macOS 10.10 or earlier? To migrate to Daylite Cloud, contact us.