How can I add a company name to an envelope or label sheet?
You will need to create a new report template for this envelope if you wish to add the company name.
Follow these steps:
- Select Daylite > Preferences... > Report Templates.
- Click the New Template Drop down box and select Envelope or Label Sheet.
- Enter a template name. Click next. 4.Select the type of envelope or label sheet you are using. (For the purpose of this example, I have selected the first one option).
- Click ok.
- Double click inside the text box.
- In the Fields window, select Report > Object > Default Role > Organization"
- In the Special window, select and double click "Name". Notice that the Path text displayed is "defaultRole organization name"
- Ensure that the "If valid text" box is checked and select "Newline" & After.
- Click OK.