Daylite 6 Beta
Last Updated: Dec 5 2017
If you are experiencing Mail crashes or issues with this version of Daylite Mail Assistant, please contact our support team.
Daylite Build 6.4 (905) Beta & Daylite Mail Assistant Build 6.4 (880) Beta
- The in-app notifications have been redesigned, and includes more user friendly wording and date/time formats.
- Accepting/Declining a past meeting will no longer send a notification response to the owner.
- We fixed an issue where attendees in a repeating appointment were being re-invited even though the time did not change while editing the appointment.
- We fixed an issue where subscription calendar appointment updates would cause sync issues for some users on iOS.
- Localization improvements.
- We improved the error handling for DMA when trying to add attachments and the user chose to deny permission for the Cloud Company keychain item.
- Fixes an issue where 'Show more' tokens would appear more than once in the Daylite Mail Assistant pane after dragging multiple files into an email compose window.