Daylite Server Admin - Error Code 301
When you launch Daylite Server Admin, you see an alert panel displaying error code 301
Why is this problem occurring
This error occurs when an internal configuration file has been changed or a previous version of the application was installed and the proper upgrade instructions were not followed.
Perform the following steps:
- Shut down your computer.
- Start your computer in safe mode. To learn how to do this, click here.
- Once you are logged in safe mode, launch Daylite Server Admin.
- If Daylite Server Admin launches successfully, turn the Daylite Server switch On.
- Quit Daylite Server Admin.
- Restart your computer.
- Log in to your Mac OS X user account in like you do normally and launch Daylite Server Admin.
If you continue to experience problems, please contact the support team.