How can I uninstall Daylite Mail Assistant?
To Uninstall the Daylite Mail assistant, follow the steps below
- Quit Mail
- Open Finder
- Along the menu bar select Go > Go to Folder
- Copy/Paste /Library/Mail/ and click Go
- If a "Disabled Bundles" folder is present, move it to the trash
- Open the "Bundles" folder
- Depending on past versions of Daylite installed you may see the files below. If you see any of these, move them to the trash
- Once done relaunch Mail. The Daylite Mail Assistant sidebar will no longer be present
Important! If you have ever installed Daylite 3 on your Mac also go to ~/Library/Mail/Bundles and delete the DMI bundle found here.