How can I uninstall Daylite Mail Assistant?
To Uninstall the Daylite Mail assistant, follow the steps below
- Quit Mail
- Open Finder
- Along the menu bar select Go > Go to Folder
- Copy/Paste /Library/Mail/ and click Go
- If a "Disabled Bundles" folder is present, move it to the trash
- Open the "Bundles" folder
- Depending on past versions of Daylite installed you may see the files below. If you see any of these, move them to the trash
8. Once done relaunch Mail. The Daylite Mail Assistant sidebar will no longer be present
Important! If you have ever installed Daylite 3 on your Mac also go to ~/Library/Mail/Bundles and delete the DMI bundle found here.