How do I change the access level for a worker in Billings Pro?
The worker access level is originally set when you create the worker in Billings Pro.
This article will show you how to change the access level for a worker that already exists in your Billings Pro system.
- Login to your control panel (yourcompanyid.marketcircle.com)
- Click on the Users tab
- Click Edit beside the user you wish to modify
- Click the access drop down and choose the new access level
- Press Save
- Open the Billings Pro Server Admin
- Click on the Workers Tab
- Click the lock in the bottom left corner to make changes
- Click on the worker you wish to modify in the left worker list
- Click the checkboxes that apply to their new access level
- Click Save
The user's access level will be changed.
If you changed the access level from Full to Limited or Admin to Limited, the worker will get a notification when they try to launch Billings Pro Mac and Billings Pro on iOS that their access level has changed and it will not let them use the app.