How do I customize invoices on the iPhone & iPad?
Billings Pro on the iPhone & iPad gives you the ability to customize the invoices and estimates that you send to your clients. As the invoice engine on the Mac is different than on the iPhone & iPad, you cannot sync these with your Mac.
If you do create invoices on the Mac, as well as the iPhone or iPad, you can customize your invoices on both to look similar.
- Choose the style of your invoice
- There are 3 canned templates, Airmail Swiss, and Blueberry, as well as a custom setting.
- Choose which columns and details you would like to show on the invoice
- Preview the invoice to see how it will look
- Choose Layout
- Choose a background image (you can choose one from your camera roll)
- Choose your Base Font
- used for client and slip details, column headers, and invoice totals at bottom of invoice
- Choose your Accent Font
- used for title, your company name, and invoice total at top of invoice
- Choose Base Colour
- Used for company and client info, slip details, and totals at bottom of screen
- Choose Accent 1 Colour
- Used for Invoice title, date and invoice number
- Choose Accent 2 Colour
- used for invoice total at top of screen, column headers, and summary headers
On the iPad
You can customize invoices from two places:
- On the Invoice creation screen, tap the settings cog icon at the top of the screen.
- On the Home Screen, tap the settings cog icon at the bottom left of the screen.
You can customize invoices and estimates from the Home Screen by tapping settings then invoices.