How do I find my Daylite Self-Serve backups?
Important: Daylite & Billings Pro Self-Serve Support Ends February 28, 2019. Read Announcing Our Goodbye To Self-Serve for more information.
As Daylite Self-Serve customers, you must manage their own database and backups. Knowing where your backups are stored is important when you need to move your database or restore from a backup.
To find your Daylite backups using either Daylite Server Admin or directly in Finder.
Using Daylite Server Admin
- Open Daylite Server Admin
- Open the Lock in the lower left corner with your computer admin password
- Select the database pane
- Click on the arrow button
Now a Finder window will appear showing your Daylite Backups
- Open Finder
- In the search bar type .dlbackup
- Select "This Mac" to search the whole Mac
Now you should see a list of all Daylite backups