How do I install and get started with Billings Pro on my iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch?
- Download Billings Pro from the iOS app store onto your device.
- Open Billings Pro and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Here you have two options. Login and Create Account
- New Accounts Choose Create account if this is your first time using Billings Pro, then follow the instructions to enter a unique company ID as well as some company information to create your login. If you chose to create a cloud account you'll be taken through a series of screens to configure your Billings Pro preferences like rates, taxes, base currency and others.
- Already a Billings Pro User Choose Login if you've already created a Billings Pro account or have set up a database with Billings Pro Self Serve. Cloud users will enter their company ID, Name and Password. Self Serve users will choose advanced setup and enter their server IP address, Switchboard ID or domain name along with the login credentials.
- Once you've gone through the steps above your Billings Pro iOS database will be created (you'll see a progress bar). When completed the database will be downloaded and you'll see the Billings Pro home screen on your iOS device.