How do I login to Daylite 4 and 5 database on my iPhone or iPad?
Follow these quick steps to login to Daylite on your iPhone and iPad.
- Ensure you're at the same location as your Daylite Server machine.
- Ensure your Daylite Server program is launched and switched “ON”.
- On your iPhone or iPad device, ensure that you're connected to your own Wifi Network Not the cellular network
- Launch Daylite on your iPhone or iPad and tap “Choose a Server”.
- Your server’s hostname should appear in the list. Tap on this item.
- Enter your Daylite username and password in the next screen that appears, and tap “Connect”. Be careful, remember both fields are case sensitive.
- You should now see your database being prepared on your iPhone and iPad, which will take a few minutes.
- Once your database has been created, you will be taken to the Home screen.
(Tip: While not required, it is recommended to connect to your database locally due to good speed and bandwidth availability. The initial sync may take some time for large databases.)