How do I login to Daylite 4 and 5 database on my iPhone or iPad?
info: This page is for legacy software and has been archived. This will not receive updates in the future
Follow these quick steps to login to Daylite on your iPhone and iPad.
- Ensure you're at the same location as your Daylite Server machine.
- Ensure your Daylite Server program is launched and switched “ON”.
- On your iPhone or iPad device, ensure that you're connected to your own Wifi Network Not the cellular network
- Launch Daylite on your iPhone or iPad and tap “Choose a Server”.
- Your server’s hostname should appear in the list. Tap on this item.
- Enter your Daylite username and password in the next screen that appears, and tap “Connect”. Be careful, remember both fields are case sensitive.
- You should now see your database being prepared on your iPhone and iPad, which will take a few minutes.
- Once your database has been created, you will be taken to the Home screen.
(Tip: While not required, it is recommended to connect to your database locally due to good speed and bandwidth availability. The initial sync may take some time for large databases.)