How to change your Daylite Cloud subscription
In Daylite, the days remaining in your Trial period would appear at the top of your Daylite screen. You can also check your trial status in your Daylite Account Manager
What are my options when my Trial period has ended?
Choose a Subscription
At the end of your trial period, you can upgrade your subscription by purchasing a subscription, or you can choose to switch to the Limited Free Plan. You can purchase a Daylite subscription at any time before the end of your Free Trial period.
Here are the steps to Subscribe to Daylite:
- Go to Daylite Preferences —> ‘Cloud’
- On the page that appears, click on “Manage Account”
- Your Account Manager page will open in your Web Browser. Click on the ‘Plan & Billing’ option on the top of the page (as shown below)
- Click the ‘Subscribe to Daylite’ button on the page that appears
- On the page that appears, choose either the yearly or monthly subscription plan option, and enter your credit card information below to complete the purchase.
- The rates that appear on this page would reflect how many users are currently in your database. To add additional users, click on the ‘Users’ tab.
Switch to the Limited Free Plan
Alternatively, you can switch to the limited free plan. You and your users would be able to continue using Daylite with limited file and item storage.
Note: If you are on a paid plan and want to switch to the free plan you can even if you exceed any limit set on the free plan. While on the free plan, if the number of items exceeds the limits you won't be able to add more of that item until you switch to one of the paid Daylite Cloud plans.
The details of the plan limits would be displayed in the Daylite Account Manager. Follow the below steps to switch to this plan:
- Open Daylite Preferences, and click on ‘Cloud’
- Click ‘Manage Account’
- Click on ‘Plan & Billing’ at the top of the screen
- Click on the limited free plan link that appears on the left
- On the page that appears, click on the Switch to Free Plan button. Please note that this would immediately switch your account to the free plan. The below screenshot shows the details of the Limited Free plan limits.
You would still be able to access all your existing data in the database.