How to print labels from a Daylite group
Follow these steps to print labels for a group in Daylite:
- From your contact list, click the magnifying glass in the top right corner and filter your contacts by the name of the group.
- Click and save this list as a Smart List
- Click this new Smart List that you have created
- Select the contact name at the top of the list, hold shift and select the last name to highlight the entire list
- With the entire list selected, click File and Print
- Choose the print template you want to use and click Print.
To learn more about Smart Lists and Print Labels, read the related articled.