I can't connect to my Switchboard account (via Timecard)
When trying to access Timecard via your Switchboard address the page does not load.
Why is this problem occurring
There could be a problem with Billings Pro Server or the address being used.
There are a few steps you could try to get things back up and working. If these steps don't resolve the problem, please contact the support team.
- Launch Billings Pro Server Admin.
- Navigate to the General Tab, and ensure the server is "Off."
- Shut down Billings Pro Server Admin.
- Start up Billings Pro Server Admin.
- Navigate to the General Tab again, and turn the server to "On."
- Navigate to the Network Tab, and click on the date beside "Last IP Update."
- This will update Switchboard with the IP address of your server.
- Go to your browser and clear the cache.
- Remove any Billings Pro cookies from your browser.
- Go back to Billings Pro Server Admin, and navigate to the general tab.
Under the Timecard section, click the link beside "URL" to navigate yourself to Timecard. You'll be presented with one of the two following options:
Switchboard Link - https://switchboard.marketcircle.com/SWITCHBOARD_ID
This will be active if you're currently logged into your Switchboard Account in the Network Tab of Billings Pro Server Admin.
Direct Link - https://COMPUTER_NAME.local:7118/timecard
This will be active if you're not connected to Switchboard.
- Accept the SSL certificate that pops up when trying to access Timecard. Based on your browser, you may need to click on a few more "Accept" buttons.
- Finally, log into your Timecard using your worker credentials.