I notice that a SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made?
When creating an invoice in Billings Pro, you get an alert saying "An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made".
Why is this problem occurring
There is a problem with the Billings Pro Server keychain.
To fix this, do the following:
- Launch Billings Pro Server Admin and turn the server Off.
- Open Finder and navigate to /Library/Application Support/Billings Pro Server.
- Right click on "Storage.bpsdb" and choose "Show package contents".
- Navigate to data/etc and delete the "HTTP.keychain".
- Open Billings Pro Server Admin and turn the server On.