Important information for users who are uninstalling Daylite 3 after upgrading to Daylite 5.
For users who have just upgraded to Daylite 5 and wish to uninstall Daylite 3, do the following:
- Open a new Finder window.
- Navigate to Applications >Daylite 3.
- Double click the "Uninstall Daylite" tool. This opens the Daylite Uninstaller.
- Select which components of the application you would like to uninstall and the run the uninstaller by clicking the "Uninstall" button.
We recommend that you do not select the checkboxes "Server Admin Application" and "Server Support Files" and run the uninstaller. If these checkboxes are selected and the Daylite Uninstaller is run, this will inadvertently delete a hidden user who is required for Daylite Server Admin 5 to run.
If you have accidentally checked those boxes and proceeded to uninstall, you will need to reinstall Daylite Server Admin 5 to get up and running again.
- Quit Daylite Server Admin 5.
- Re-install Daylite Server Admin.
- Launch Daylite Server Admin.
- Verify that the Server is switched on (in the General pane) and the database(s) exist and are displayed (in the Databases pane).
To uninstall Daylite Touch
To uninstall Daylite Touch, do the following:
- Hold your finger on the Daylite icon until the icon begins to shake or wiggle (the same action you take to move or re-arrange home screen icons).
- Click the "x" in the upper left hand corner of the Daylite icon.
- Delete the Daylite application from your iTunes applications tab.