Importing Contacts & Calendars
In this video you will learn how to import your contacts and calendars from the native apps on your Mac OS into Daylite. The process is simple and straightforward and is the most basic way to bring in your information.
Or jump down to a step-by-step guide below
Watch the video
Importing & Exporting a vCard
- In Address Book / Apple Contacts, click the contact you wish to export.
- Choose File > Export > Export a vCard.
- Choose a location for the export file. Click Export.
- The contact is exported as a vCard.
- In Daylite, choose File > Import > Import vCard.
- Go to the vCard, select it, and click Open. The contact is imported into Daylite.
Importing & Exporting a vCalendar
- In Calendar, click on the Calendars button, and then select the calendar (in the pane on the left) that contains the events that you want to export.
- Choose File > Export > Export.
- Choose a location for the export file and select Export. Now, the events are exported as an iCalendar (.ics) file to your selected location.
- In Daylite, choose File > Import > Import vCalendar.
- Navigate to your exported calendar, select it, and click Open. The calendar will then be imported into Daylite.