How to Restore Your Daylite Sever after migrating with Migration Assistant or Restoring with Time Machine.
Important: Daylite & Billings Pro Self-Serve Support Ends February 28, 2019. Read Announcing Our Goodbye To Self-Serve for more information.
You cannot use Migration assistant to move your database or Time Machine to restore. Instead you need to restore from a Daylite backup.
If you have migrated with Migration Assistant or restored with Time Machine follow the steps below to access your server again.
Tip: If you have restored from Time Machine or moved your database with Migration Assistant already jump ahead to step 4.
Note: These steps are for Daylite Sever Admin 4, 5 & 6.
- Sync all Daylite clients to the server and log out of each
- Create a Daylite Server backup
- Erase or Restore your Machine with Time Machine.
- After the computer has been restored open Finder and from the menu bar select Go > Go to folder
- Select the folder Daylite Server 4 and rename it OLD Daylite Server 4
- Restart your Mac
- Download your version of Daylite Server Admin
- Reinstall Daylite Server Admin
- Choose Restore from Backup by following the on screen instructions.