Upgrading from Billings Pro 1.x to Billings Pro 1.7 - Self Serve Users
Follow these steps to upgrade from Billings Pro 1.x to the latest version of Billings Pro.
- Sync the local copy of Billings Pro on all Macs and iOS devices.
- On the server machine, turn the Billings Pro Server switch OFF. Note: To make changes, click the lock icon and enter the credentials of a Mac OS X administrator.
- Make a backup of your database in Billings Pro Server Admin.
- Quit Billings Pro Server Admin and Billings Pro on all Macs.
- Quit Billings Pro Touch on all iOS devices.
- Download and install Billings Pro Server Admin by mounting the DMG and running the installer. Billings Pro Server Admin will launch automatically after the installation has completed.
- Turn the Billings Pro Server Admin switch ON.
- Download and install Billings Pro by mounting the DMG and running the installer.
- Launch Billings Pro and connect to your database.