What's new in Billings Pro 1.6?
Billings Pro 1.6
- Added a number of enhancements to improve stability.
- Fixed an issue where setting a custom next estimate/invoice/statement number would be padded to 20 digits.
- Fixed an issue where Pro Forma invoice PDFs were not appearing across all clients.
- Changed the behavior of the Cancel button when creating invoices. The Cancel button is now disabled once the invoice creation has begun.
- Changed "Address Book" to "Contacts" for Mountain Lion users.
- Fixed an issue with custom rates being set on a project.
- Fixed an issue with timers not respecting the preferences.
- Fixed an issue with text overlapping in the idle timer warning for the French version of the application.
- Fixed a duplication and crash issue when creating slips via blueprints with the Timers window open.