What's new in Billings Pro 1.7 for iOS?
Billings Pro for iOS 1.7
- A gear button has been added to the top of the invoice creation screen allowing you to edit the invoice style.
- Added the ability to email support from within the app, sending a log file and information such as device type and iOS version.
- Invoices now have a page number and count in their footer area.
- Projects created from invoices on the fly are now marked as Completed
- iPad invoice style choices will reset this release. The location where these style preferences are stored has been changed so that they sync across devices.
- The "Log In" button in the advanced setup remote server pane now works.
- The cancel button now works when importing identity details from the Contacts app.
- Fixed an issue that would intermittently cause crashes during sync and saving items.
- Fixed an issue where proper alert messages were not being displayed after failed sync attempts.
- All Invoices, All Projects, All Clients, and Unfiled Slips cells on the home screen now support longer labels for different languages.
- When searching in All Invoices, All Projects, and All Clients, if there are no results an empty state view that says "No Results" in shown.
- The first run set up pane is now positioned properly on the screen after logging in/creating an account on an iPad that is in landscape orientation.
- Increased the width of the project name label when in Portrait mode.
- Changed the taxes screen during first run to say "Choose from Regional Taxes" and "Use These Taxes" instead of "Replace with Regional Taxes" and "Replace Taxes".
- A "Company ID Not Found" alert is now presented when trying to log in with a companyID that does not exist.
- When deleting a slip blueprint on the iPhone, the cancel button should now be visible.
- Tax column for slips on invoices created on the iPad now show the percentage instead of the dollar amount.