What's new in Billings Pro 1.7?
Billings Pro 1.7
This is the last version to support Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. We will continue to support Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and newer.
- Added the ability to export data in Tab-Separated Values (TSV) format for: Clients, Projects, Slips, Invoices, Payments, Estimates, Statement (File > Export > Export All to TSV...).
- Adding a customer from QuickBooks will now importing their billing address into the client card.
- Fixed an issue where changing the name of a blueprint in the preferences did not immediately update the name when trying to select it from the 'New Slip from Blueprint' drop-down menu.
- Fixed an issue where images could not be added to contacts
- Fixed an issue with the "Payments Received By Client" report where payment dates generated on the report were based on the date the payment was entered in the app rather than the date set on the payment using the date picker.
- Fixed an issue where invoices exported to MoneyWorks without a payment were being set with a status of 'Posted' in MoneyWorks.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect invoice due date was being set in MoneyWorks after an export.
- Fixed an issue where exporting a payment for multiple invoices to MoneyWorks created multiple transactions with the total amount of the payment.
- Fixed an issue where the create date of payments were being sent on an export to MoneyWorks instead of the date set in the payment using the date picker.
- My Eyes Only slips on invoices are no longer sent when exporting to MoneyWorks.
- Fixed an issue where Billings Pro QuickBooks exporter failed to create an IIF file if the exported data contained special characters Fixed an issue where worker rates may not be saved for a Project after being set.
- Fixed an issue where a slip's total may not be displayed correctly on a client machine after a sync if the slip was modified via Timecard.
- Slips created with no name are now given a default name when saved.
- Fixed an issue where trying to reconnect to a database immediately after logging out would fail.
- Fixed an issue where the Workers tab of a Project did not display the mileage unit (/mi or /km) correctly based on the user's preferences.
- The retainer amount applied in the invoice creation window is now updated while adding or removing slips while creating an invoice. It is updated to the maximum retainer amount that can be applied to the invoice.
- Fixed an issue where an invoice template with no display name may cause the invoice creation window to be presented incorrectly when trying to create an invoice.
- Clicking on the 'go-to' arrow column in the Working Slips view no longer causes an exception.
- Fixed a sorting issue with the Total column in the Projects section of the All Clients view.
- Removed the "Open in Safari/Chrome" button from the "Add Web URL" pane for projects.
- "Previous Balance" text is now localized for French and German languages.
- "Payment Method" text is now localized for German language.