What's new in Billings Pro 1.7.2 for iOS?
Billings Pro for iOS 1.7.2
- Added categories to the slip detail and edit panes.
- It is now possible to set and view nicknames on projects. If a project has a nickname and it is set to use the nickname, anywhere the project is displayed it will use the nickname.
- The new iPad invoice generation system is available on iPhone. Access the same styles as iPad when creating an invoice. Change your custom invoice in Settings > Invoices.
- Fixed an issue where client details where being updated from Contacts app after it was initially added into Billings Pro on iOS.
- Fixed a crash when trying to access some very old invoices, including generating their preview for the home screen.
- Fixed a crash that can occur during a sync or while logging in.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when setting the Formatting for newly created Clients.
- Fixed a possible crash when viewing or editing a client's email address.
- Fixed a crash that may happen when trying to view a client's details.
- The Completed Date field now appears when a slip is marked as complete without having to leave and return to the edit pane.
- Fixed an issue where clients created in Billings Pro on the iPhone were also being added to the Contacts app.
- If the "Contact is Company" switch is on, a company name must be entered in order to save the company card..
- Long project names should no longer overlap client names on the home screen.
- The value on project cells on the iPad home screen and unbilled amounts on the project detail view are now the same.
- Projects that are estimates now show a value for Total (which is $0.00).
- It is now possible to create a new client that is a company without setting a first or last name.
- The balances in the Client view are now updated after creating an invoice.
- You can now pinch and zoom the invoice style preview in Settings > Invoices.