What's new in Billings Pro 1.7.3?
Billings Pro 1.7.3
- Adds support for retina displays.
- Adds a company-wide time zone setting for running reports while working in different time zones (Billings Pro Preferences > General > Time zone for reports).
- Adds support for mileage rates with 3 decimal places.
- Currency formatter for mileage rates is updated to Currency (0.00 - 0.000) to display up to 3 decimal places.
- A warning prompt is now presented before combining slips explaining that the action cannot be undone.
- Fixes an issue where Billings Pro may become unresponsive when adding a client from Contacts.
- Fixes an issue where a misleading up/down arrow would appear when hovering over the Duration field in the Working Slips section.
- Fixes an issue where entering a decimal time value would not display the correct minutes within the Slip Duration field.
- Fixes an issue where resizing the pane in the Accounts view may not save the new resized position.
- Fixes an issue where the Expense Report may not display slips that have the same due date as the requested start date.
- Fixes an issue where the Pro Forma header and invoice number would be used when sending out an invoice.
- Fixes an issue where the first link or note entry in the Project detail card would be hidden by the header.
- Fixes an issue where the project total was not immediately updated when dragging slips from one project to another.