What's new in Billings Pro 1.7.4 for iOS?
Billings Pro for iOS 1.7.4
- On iPad, there is now a custom keyboard for entering number values like money, time, and mileage.
- You can now reorder slips when making an invoice on iPad by dragging the row to the desired location.
- Billings Pro will warn you if you attempt to create a new client from your Contacts that matches an existing client.
- Fixed an issue where the project nickname was not being displayed on the Client's Projects list on the iPhone.
- Fixed an issue where the app could become unresponsive if you repeatedly try to sync.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong value would be displayed when large rates are entered into slips.
- Fixed display issues on iPhone home screen.
- Fixed a crash on iOS 7 when displaying certain custom invoices generated on the Mac.
- An alert message is now displayed if trying to connect using a Switchboard account while Billings Pro Server is off.
- Fixed an issue where the keyboard would occasionally get stuck when editing a client's email address.
- Fixed an issue where Plans were not being displayed in the Create Account pane.
- The icon for a project with an Estimate status now appears purple in the project's detail view.
- Fixed a crash that could occur for Switchboard accounts when syncing.
- The timer will now automatically resume after relaunching the app, if the app was previously quit while a timer was running.
- Fixed an issue where the app may crash after an In-App purchase.