What's new in Billings Pro 1.8 for iOS?
Billings Pro for iOS 1.8
- Redesigned for iOS 7.
- Text size adjusts based on the Text Size set in the Settings app.
- Home screen now displays status counts for All Invoices, All Projects and All Clients on iPad.
- Home screen now displays count for Unfiled Slips on iPad.
- Adds the ability to search by client name in the "All Projects" and "All Invoices" view on the iPad.
- Total amount billed and total time spent is now displayed on the same graph on iPhone.
- Custom invoice style color pickers now display selected color option with a checkmark.
- Adds support for the newest version of TextExpander. If you have it installed, go to Settings > Account in Billings Pro on your device and tap "Update TextExpander Snippets".
- Fixes a typo in the invoice pdf file name generated on the iPad.
- Fixes an issue where Billings Pro for iPad and iPhone may not connect when trying to log in using a Switchboard ID while on the same local network as Billings Pro Server.
- Fixes an issue where searching for a client by their first and last name did not return any results on the iPad.
- Fixes an issue where an error message would appear when trying to create an invoice after switching accounts.
- Fixes an issue where searches for companies in the "All Clients" list did not work.
- Fixes an issue where invoices could be created for "Internal Projects" on the iPad.
- German localization improvements.