What's new in Billings Pro 2.2.3 for iOS?
- Customize your Home Screen
- You can rearrange the order of sections on your Home Screen to choose where you want Estimates, Invoices, Clients, and the Activity - Graph to show up. Want the Activity Graph at the top and Estimate at the bottom? Just tap the “edit” button at the bottom of the Home Screen and reorder the sections by dragging and dropping them.
- More sharing options
- We’ve added more options for sharing invoices and estimates. You now have additional options to "Send to Client", "Add to Note" or "Save to Dropbox".
- Sometimes clients and projects showed up in spotlight searches even though they were deleted. This has been fixed.
- We squashed a bug that affected creating a new client on iPhone. When creating the new client and tapping “done” it would jump back to the previous screen you were on instead of taking you to the saved client screen.
- There was a bug that caused the project summary totals to not update immediately when moving a slip. This has been fixed so now when you move a slip from a project to another one, the project summary totals will update immediately.
- There was a bug that let you create an invoice and estimate without any slips. Now if you try to create an estimate or invoice that has no slips, you’ll get a prompt letting you know there are no slips and you’ll need to create or add one.
- There was a bug that caused a fixed slip to not include the rate when it was created from a Blueprint. Now when creating a fixed slip using a Blueprint the rate will show as it should.
- There was a bug that caused some currencies to not be formatted properly on an invoice or estimate. This has been fixed. We've also made some under-the-hood bug fixes and minor UI improvements.