What's new in Daylite 4.0.3?
- Added Estimate Number and Valid Until Date fields to the Estimate Create window.
- Added the ability for users to specify an email address to send with crash reports.
- Added the ability to display the number of selected items at the bottom of the list.
- Added the ability to view a calendar by User/Resource color instead of Category.
- Disabled the minus button in the Preference panes when there is no item selected.
- Showing an object from Daylite Mail Assistant now always displays that object in a new tab in Daylite.
- We now prevent estimate creation from the create window for an opportunity. The opportunity must be saved before you can create an estimate.
- Improved how file references are created and retrieved so that a proper path is always used when available.
- Fixed issue where changes made to the Owner field while bulk editing appointments was not respected.
- Fixed issues with creating, adding, or dragging tasks onto a Task plain list.
- Fixed issue with generating previews of print layouts while using the Report Editor.
- Fixed a sporadic crash which could happen if you had previously logged into another database.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to create a new task during linking in an edit card.
- Fixed issue where quitting Daylite displayed the Login window first before the application actually quit.
- Fixed issue that caused a crash when sorting by "Name" in the People multi-column view.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when editing or deleting permission presets.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when deleting a team.
- Fixed an issue for some users where the fields in the Default Values Preference pane were all disabled.
- Fixed an issue where login hangs if you've added your bonjour address in the "Other Server & Database" sheet.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when importing contacts through the delimited text data importer.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to set an owner for an appointment using the contextual menu.
- Fixed issue where default reminders would not be applied to tasks properly.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when switching pipelines on an Objective.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while editing Pipeline Preferences.
- The users/resources filter popover is no longer available for smart lists created from My Calendar.
- Fixed issue where all-day appointments that crossed the weekend were rendering with a tear in Month View if collapsed weekends were disabled.
- Fixed issue with Delete and Replace in the Companies, Opportunities, Roles & Relationship Preference panes.
- Fixed issue with opening merged letters from the Activity View and editing/saving any changes made.
- Fixed issue with the creation of company roles in the Roles and Relationship Preference pane.
- Fixed issue where a merged document could not be accessed properly from the Activity View.
- Fixed issue where empty appointments would be created when updating a calendar subscription with an event that had an incomplete repeat rule.
- Fixed issue where the app would crash on loading Tasks views.
- Fixed issue with timezones where Daylite would change the time of day and duration of the appointment.
- Fixed a crash which occurred when adding a value to an object while the column was in view for People or Companies.
- Fixed issue that occurred when dragging subtasks out in the multi-column view.
- Fixed issue where the contextual menu for emails would not display the option to set a category.
Daylite Mail Assistant 4.0.3
- Added shortcut: (Option 1) to add email to Daylite.
- Added shortcut: (Option 2) to remove email from Daylite.
- Added shortcut: (Control R) to refresh from Daylite. In some cases, the Daylite pane on the right side of a Mail window can get stuck or be blank. Use this command to get around those cases. Please inform us if this occurs frequently for you.
- Changed how we determine if the email headers are locally available as this should speed things up a bit for some people.
Daylite Server Admin 4.0.3
- We now prevent the port mapping status indicator from being clickable.
- Fixed an issue where contacts created in a CardDAV client would not sync back to the server.
- Fixed a bug which would prevent you from being able to activate any users in trial mode.