What's new in Daylite 4.0.4 for iOS?
Daylite for iOS 4.0.4
- Updated localization for French and German versions of the app.
- Corrected the search results provided in the contact list when searching using a space between the first and last names, so results now match both parts of the name.
- Fixed an issue preventing very large Touch databases from being downloaded.
- The All Tasks badge count on projects and opportunities detail panes no longer include done tasks.
- Tasks on the Home screen are now sorted by due date, with the most recent tasks at the top.
- Fixed a refresh issue with the day summary list on iPhone.
- Fixed a bug where new information added to contacts on the iPad would not show until after the contact was saved.
- Fixed an issue where the contact, project, or opportunity list would not dismiss after linking to an appointment in week view on iPad.
- Fixed a UI bug which allowed you to change the permissions field when the database had permissions turned off.
- Re-added the ability the import contacts from ScanBizCards on iPads that have cameras.
- Fixed general app crashes.
- Fixed multiple bugs associated with pipelines.