What's new in Daylite 4.0.4?
- Daylite now prompts you before sending a meeting invitation via email.
- The Home and Reports sidebar items can now be added to the favorites bar.
- Added the ability to undo/redo changes while typing in the Notes Content field.
- Activity view no longer displays appointments belonging to a subscribed calendar.
- Added a keyboard shortcut for Sync.
- Stopped adjusting the timezone of an appointment from changing the time of day and duration of the appointment.
- Using the View > Calendar options will switch to the My Calendar source list if you are not in a Calendar view already.
- The 'Category' smart list criteria for Emails now draws from the Emails tab within the Category preference pane.
- Shift-Command-Arrow keys no longer switch tabs if you're in a text field.
- Task create window and inspector view now remember the expanded/collapsed state of the secondary details section.
- You can only select one location at a time for deletion in the Location preference pane.
- Fixed issue causing the popup in the login panel to lose selection after using the add remote server sheet.
- Fixed issue that would cause snooze reminders to not function.
- Can scroll in large task lists without a task being selected for dragging or re-ordering.
- Industries deleted from the Companies Preference pane no longer reappear after restarting the app.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when the 'Email/Web Address' filter criteria was applied to Companies.
- Sidebar items for which favorite bar entries exist, no longer cause a crash upon deletion.
- The "Priority" filter criteria for Tasks now offers the correct range.
- New Company roles created can now be applied when linking objects.
- Fixed saving of default values for a Form field in the Form Preference pane.
- Fixed a problem that was affecting some users when creating an offline.
- Fixed a bug where the timezone field would not re-appear after turning on and off the All-day setting when editing an appointment.
- Deleting letter templates from the Preferences now works properly.
- Fixed refresh issues in the Activity View when linking a newly created object with a role/relationship.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when creating a new user if the information entered was not valid.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when entering a location for an appointment or task in the sample database.
- Form combo box field values now appear in the Form Multi-Column view.
Daylite Server Admin 4.0.4
- Added the ability to change a user's password from the Databases pane of Daylite Server Admin.
- Minor tweaks to the CardDAV and CalDAV servers.
Important: Please ensure that you are using the same builds of the application in your environment.