What's new in Daylite 4.0.5 for iOS?
Daylite for iOS 4.0.5
- Support for iPhone 5.
- Improved localization for German and French versions of the application.
- Now using iOS 6 Maps app when selecting an address.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to create a repeating meeting.
- Fixed an issue where middle names would not be shown in the contact list when the display order was set to Last, First.
- Fixed an issue with notes being dismissed when rotating on the iPad.
- Fixed an issue where pasting long blocks of text in the detail pane of an appointment would not work.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to create a new company record when adding a company to a contact.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when ending a search from a batched list.
- Fixed a crash to do with turning reminders On.
- Fixed an issue where the task checkbox was missing from the 'Stage' view of projects/opportunities.
- Fixed sort ordering in objectives lists.
- Fixed a bug where the times listed for notifications in the notification list were the times the notification was viewed, and not the time when the notifications were fired.
- Fixed issue with canceling pipeline creations.
- Fixed issue with seeing the bottom text of long notes while editing.
- Fixed issues with information not showing up properly after syncing.
- Projects, opportunities and tasks in the day, week or month views now display appropriate type icons.
- Fixed a sporadic crash that occurred when logging into the sample database.
- Fixed an issue where the Maps app or Phone app was launched while trying to copy an address or a phone number.