What's new in Daylite 4.0.6?
- Added numerous print layouts.
- Added Comments to the Create Estimate window.
- Fixed an issue where sync would pause or slow down significantly when processing changes.
- When creating activities for a pipeline stage, a prompt now appears asking for a target end date when appropriate instead of crashing.
- Fixed an issue where a pipeline stage activity set was always created when the option to create was unchecked.
- Making font/format changes when in an edit card no longer causes the app to crash (has no effect).
- Removed the "Add new Tasks to Inbox" option from the Default Values preference pane as it is no longer required. - Blue focus ring no longer shows up in edit cards for date fields in Mountain Lion.
- Add remote server sheet now times out if an unreachable address is entered.
- Importing vCards with contacts that all have the same company no longer creates duplicate companies. - Fixed an issue where the focus was not on the task title field when making a new linked task.
- Correct labels are exported when exporting objects through vCards.
- Exported vCards from Daylite no longer lose internationalization.
- Imports additional fields which were previously missing when importing vCards.
- Fixed a bug where export dialogues would appear when creating an appointment after having completed a calendar export.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to assign a task or appointment to an objective that does not exist.
- Fixed an issue with trying to repeat the last stage of a pipeline.
- Fixed a crash when trying to show an appointment occurrence by clicking "More" in the Notification popover. - Fixed a crash that would occur after importing a .ics file containing tasks.
- Fixed an offline sync issue that would stop changes from transferring.
- Fixed issue with assigning a task to the Worklist in the multi-column list mode using the pin button.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while changing an existing data field to primary when the respective column was visible in the multi-column view.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to link objects.
- Made changes to prevent a possible crash when using the Calendar Sharing preference pane.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when using the owner contextual menu on a token while in Edit mode.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when accessing preferences while the Daylite window was closed or minimized.
- Fixed an issue where a default reminder would be created when none were defined in the Notification Preferences.
- Improved the order in which some notifications would appear in the Notification popover.
- Fixed an issue where Terms would not show up in a custom estimate.
- When delegating a private object, the user being delegated to is now automatically included in the read and write permissions.
- Terms button is no longer disabled when there are no line items selected.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when creating estimates or viewing report/print layouts caused by a bug in Apple's PDF support in OS X 10.7.4.
- Fixed a possible crash when ICS subscriptions with certain URLs update.
- Fixed an issue where Daylite would hang if an error was encountered while trying to create a local copy.
- New task and task slide over card expanded state are now stored per-user rather than globally.
- More information is shown when displaying the file attachments in the activity view row.
- Fixed an issue which prevented a user to choose a Form and Field to map data to when using the Delimited Data Importer.
- Improved processing of reminders that could otherwise cause performance degradation.
- Fixed an issue where reminders for completed tasks would still fire.
- Fixed an issue where the sub-task of a sub-task would not appear in the Not Done list.
- Fixed an issue where print layouts added would not appear when printing.
- Changed the way report script errors are reported in the Console. Now they are more verbose showing the potential location of the error.
Important: Please ensure that you are using the same builds of the application in your environment.