What's new in Daylite 4.3 for iOS?
Daylite for iOS 4.3
- Linked forms are now supported. New forms can be added to items, and existing forms can be edited or removed. Forms can only be defined in Daylite on the Mac
- Files that are stored in the Daylite database and linked to other items can now be downloaded and previewed in Daylite on iOS. They will show up as "Files" in the activity section for the item they are linked to
- Relationships are now viewable and editable
- Added the ability to view appointments for resources in the calendar
- Added support for Spanish
Other New Features
- Resources are now included in meeting and appointment detail and edit panes and can be added and removed from the edit pane
- Re-added support for due objectives to appear on the home screen
- Selected user or resource in the calendar no longer gets reset to the current user when switching to list view for the first time.
- Fixed an issue when deleting characters from the note field for a phone number.
- Fixed an issue where the create tasks and appointments sheet for a pipeline stage might not be presented properly on an iPad.
- Default label for new phone numbers and addresses is properly determined now.
- Fixed a sporadic drawing glitch on the home screen.
- The app now prompts whether to edit only the current occurrence or all future occurrences when adding notes and tasks to repeating appointments.
- Fixed an issue where the confirmation sheet for editing repeating appointments would not work properly on the iPhone 5.
- Fixed an issue where the notification list would render incorrectly when dismissing notifications.
- Fixed a crash that happened when adding a new label to a new address, email, phone number, or URL.
- Deleting a task or appointment with a reminder now unschedules the local notification.
- People associated with Daylite users can no longer be deleted.
- Emails are now sorted by and display the date they were sent.
- Fixed issue where Tasks would not show on Worklist after a sync without relaunching Daylite for iOS.
- Fixed a crash when trying to add an attendee to an existing appointment.
- Fixed a crash when changing the selected day in the month view.
- Images added to a person or company card are now scaled and compressed. The original image is saved to the camera roll.
- The app badge icon is now reset after viewing the sample database.