What's new in Daylite 4.3.6?
- Added new IM types for contacts to be consistent with Contacts.app.
- Fixed an issue where choosing the option to email a merged letter 'immediately' did not work correctly. Note: this feature only works with plain text letter templates.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a network share connection dialogue to continually appear for archived attachments.
- The "individual salutation (German Only)" field is localized in the delimited importer.
- Fixed a case in the "People" multi column view where holding option and clicking the "Email 1" column header to sort would cause the multi column view performance to degrade.
- Fixed an issue where slide overs in the calendar list view were not showing up properly when system preferences was set to German, Dutch, Spanish or French on OS X Mavericks.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when trying to sort on the People column within the Task multi column view.
- Tasks which are not editable by the current user can no longer be marked as done in the calendar.
- Fixed an issue where the "Keywords" column header title was not being displayed in the task multi column view.
- Fixed an issue where EMIs sent to Outlook users would be displayed as an hour earlier
- Fixed a crash when double clicking in the Calendar and the default appointment duration was set to 15mins or less.
- Improved tolerance of Daylite's sync process on slow connections.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when working with tasks.
Daylite Mail Assistant 4.3.6
- Updated for compatibility for Mac OS X 10.9.2.
- Fixed issue where omitted attachments could remain in the message body.
Daylite Server Admin 4.3.6
- Anniversary field is now supported for a person record while syncing to CardDAV accounts.
- Fixed an issue where some vCard labels may erroneously be changed after a CardDAV sync.
- Unsupported vCard fields such as phonetic name, maiden name, custom dates, related names and custom social profiles are no longer deleted after a CardDAV sync.
- Fixed an issue where birthdays may be offset by one day when syncing with CardDAV.
- Fixed an issue where the Daylite Server 4 Installer would not quit the open Daylite Server Admin app prior to performing the install.