What's new in Daylite 5.0 for iOS?
Daylite 5.0 for iOS
Redesigned for iOS 7
- Design updated for iOS 7.
- Text size adjusts based on the Text Size set in the Settings app.
- Swipe notification rows to dismiss or respond.
- Category colour shown at the left edge of every row.
- New search on the Home screen that searches across all items and content on the device.
- Searching within contacts or objectives also searches content, including phone number, email, details, and more.
- Search results are grouped by item types (People, Companies, etc).
- Syncs in the background if Background App Refresh is turned on in the Settings app.
Rich Text Emails and Notes
- Edit rich text notes and emails from iOS.
- Added the ability to duplicate contacts, objectives, appointments, tasks, notes and forms.
- Reminder alerts have been reworded to be clearer, showing the appointment or task name first.
- Tasks with a due date can be set to repeat.
- Use a pull-to-refresh gesture on the Home screen to sync.
- Added the ability to access the Worklist directly from the Home screen.
- People with a birthday or anniversary now appear on the Home screen.
- Tasks sorted by 'Completed' in the 'Done' list is now sorted in descending order.
- Titles of past appointments on the Home screen are now dimmed.
- First two fields of a form are previewed in a form row.
- Note field is now available when advancing a pipeline stage.
- Added the ability to create a new person or company from the add link options.
- Added the option to create a new task when in the Calendar view.
- Tasks in the calendar view are now coloured based on category.
- Declined, cancelled, and postponed meetings no longer appear on the Home screen.
- All day events spanning multiple days are now listed respectively on the Home screen.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate labels may be created after importing an iOS contact.
- Fixed an issue where a contact's name may not be updated in the contacts list after being edited.
- Fixed an issue where importing from iOS contacts could result in a blank label for email addresses.
- Fixed an issue where the popover when editing a repeat occurrence for an appointment was not positioned correctly in portrait orientation on the iPhone.
- Fixed an issue where importing a company also created an 'unnamed' person record.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Download Required' alert prompt where the text was not spaced correctly.
- Fixed an issue where a contact created and deleted in Daylite for iOS would not propagate back to Daylite on Mac.
- Daylite for iOS now respects the "Disable reminders for tasks marked as Done" option from Daylite Mac.
- The create date now appears for Notes instead of the modify date.
- Password fields no longer have the "copy" option when text is selected.
- Fixed an issue where the category colour for a contact was not immediately updated in the Contacts list after being changed in the edit card.
- Fixed an issue where current reminder was not showing in the list if the app was launched from the reminder.
- Fixed an issue where city/company names were not being displayed beneath record names in the Contacts list.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when saving a newly created person record which also has a newly created company linked to it in the same session.
- Detail pane no longer dismisses on iPad after editing the due date of a task.