What's new in Daylite 5.0?
- Activity view has been redesigned to include a visual timeline.
- Timeline shows distribution of activity over time and clicking jumps to that point in time.
- Search within activity view includes all content instead of title only.
- Files and attachments on notes and emails are shown and can be clicked from the activity view.
- New "Files & Attachments" filter option shows directly linked files and emails/notes that have attached files.
- New "All Communication" filter option shows all appointments, tasks, notes, emails, and letters.
- Activity view and detail view scroll separately.
- Activity view is now a separate tab when there is limited space.
- Tasks with a due date can be set to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or with custom options.
- Calendar views display all future occurrences of repeating tasks.
- List views display only the next repeating task occurrence.
- Insight view is a new graphical view that helps to discover patterns and answer questions.
- Available for any People, Companies, Project and Opportunity lists or smart lists.
- Hover over data to see breakdowns across other metrics, then click to filter.
- Rearrange lists in the sidebar by drag-and-drop.
- Lists can be organized into folders.
- Hide the sidebar to give more space to the other views.
- Lists and smart lists can be duplicated.
- Added ability to filter for fields that are blank.
- Added ability to filter for items without links.
- Added the "New File" and "New Activity Set" options in the + button above the detail pane.
- Home screen has new visual style.
- Calendar views have new visual style.
- Task checkboxes show status in notifications and calendar views.
- Added icons to the menu drop downs for creating new items, new linked items, tasks status and types, and appointment types.
- Fixed an issue where the email address entered in the New User creation sheet would not be saved.
- Fixed an issue where you could not create or drag forms to a form list.
- Fixed an issue where the focus would not be in the title field when choosing to edit a task.
- Fixed an issue where the title of a task could be edited when the task record was not in edit mode.
- Fixed an issue where the "Postal Code" would appear after the "Country" when choosing to "Copy Mailing Label".
- Fixed an issue where in some cases large lists could be slower than usual to load.
- Fixed a performance issue related to processing alerts for the notification popover.
- Fixed a crash when logging out of the database while viewing an email list.
- Localized the "Nothing Scheduled" text on the home screen.
- Fixed the Spanish and French localized string for "To accept or decline...." in the Customize EMI Email window.
- Fixed the German word "Status" in the opportunity multi-Column view to "Status".
Daylite Mail Assistant 5.0
- Added the ability to edit records in detail popovers.
- Added the ability to option-click to go directly to a record in Daylite.
- Added an "Uninstall Instructions" button to the DMA About pane within Mail Preferences.
- Changed the title of "Events" to "Appointments" within the DMA Panel.
Daylite Server Admin 5.0
- New layout for the Database and Network panes.
- Moved the server on/off switch to the toolbar.
- Added the ability to multi-select iOS or Mac clients to either Reset or Wipe.
- Added app versions (and build) to the Database pane for Daylite Mac and iOS clients.
- "Directions" field is migrated and appended to the "Note" field for the respective address.
- Fixed an issue where the Installer would not quit the open Daylite Server Admin app prior to performing the install.
- Fixed an issue where Daylite would not automatically log out on the server machine when the Installer had turned Daylite Server off.
- Fixed an issue where Daylite Server Admin would not automatically turn back on (if it was previously running) after an install.
- Fixed an issue where emails linked to just tasks/appointments would not appear on the iOS device.