What's new in Daylite 5.0.1?
- Attachments in the Activity View are underlined now when you hover over them.
- Added the ability to view the objective by clicking on the title in the Not Done Task list.
- Declined, Cancelled and Postponed appointments no longer appear in the Home screen's Day Calendar.
- Creating a new pipeline/stage will automatically bring up the edit popover for that item.
- Fixed a display issue for Forms in the Activity View when the field contained large amount of data.
- Fixed a crash when adding a folder containing a list into another folder.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash if the Owner field was changed while the Owner column was visible in the Calendar List view.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when choosing to convert a task into a project.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to create a folder while an Email list was selected.
- Appointments that span over midnight and end the next day will now display "End" for the time in the Month View.
- Fixed an issue where the repeat end date would not be updated correctly if the option was changed to Never.
- Sidebar toolbar item now turns grey if the sidebar is closed by dragging.
- Fixed an issue where the Schedule Conflict popover would inaccurately display a user as being busy.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when a user was trying to log into a local database copy that no longer exists.
- Fixed an issue where multiple overlapping appointments would not render correctly in the Day/Week View.
- Fixed an issue where "Cancelled" EMI updates were not being processed.
- Double clicking on a Relationship row within the Activity View no longer opens multiple slide overs.
- Fixed an issue where dragging a repeating appointment/task to a date in a future would not recalculate the repeat end count correctly.
- Pressing Escape while dragging an appointment in the Day/Week view now returns you to that view instead of Today.
- Fixed an issue where the forward/reverse relationship was not being displayed in the Roles & Relationships preference pane Changed the placeholder text for the State field to "State/Province".
- Changed the placeholder text for the Postal Code field to "ZIP/Postal Code".
- Fixed the German word "State" in the address field to "Land".
- Fixed the Daylite User Guide Help menu option to point to Daylite 5 instead of Daylite 4.
- Fixed an issue where the app would not display both banners if the person had a birthday and anniversary on the same date Out of hours in the Home view is now displayed similar to the other Calendar views.
- Appointments now render with a separator bar at the top to distinguish from an adjacent appointment in the Day/Week Calendar views.
- Fixed an issue where a user could edit a repeating subscribed calendar appointment.
- Fixed an issue where the previous users and/or resources would still appear in the Schedule Conflict popover even after they were removed from the appointment.
- Fixed an issue where Resources would not appear in the Schedule Conflict popover.
- Fixed a display glitch while scrolling to the previous/next day within the Day view.
- Fixed an issue where subscribed calendar single day appointments would span two days.
- Fixed an issue where appointments with long titles would not be truncated in the Calendar Day/Week views.
- Fixed an issue where the relationship cell title and date text could overlap in the timeline view.
- Fixed an issue where the app could crash when a task list was being refreshed.
- Fixed a crash when double clicking to edit a contact record in OS X Mavericks.
- Fixed an issue where the app would hang if importing an ICS file containing attachments.
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash when trying to use the Quick Task Entry Global shortcut.
Daylite Mail Assistant 5.0.1
- Added compatibility for OS X Mavericks 10.9.3
- DMA pane now loads if the Message Viewer is collapsed and the selected email was cached.
- Added support for Daylite plugins in DMA. Note: Plugins need to be installed in a specific location for them to work. For more information, please read this article.
- Fixed an issue where the previous recipients of an outbound email would still be automatically linked after the recipient of the email was changed.
- Fixed an issue where nothing would be displayed for attachments if the Quick Look (eye) button was clicked while the focus was in the email body.
- Fixed a potential performance issue when loading messages that could cause Mail to crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing emails containing attachments.
Daylite Server Admin 5.0.1
Daylite Server Admin is now code signed. If you use the OS X firewall, you may still be asked to allow incoming connections for Daylite Server processes after upgrading to 5.0.1, but should not be asked again in subsequent releases.