What's new in Daylite 5.0.2 for iOS?
Daylite 5.0.2 for iOS
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur while processing notifications.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching Calendar views.
- Fixed an issue where the new "Followup" task bezel would be blank after a call was placed.
- Fixed a crash on the iPad that occurs when trying to open another popover after removing the due date for a task in edit mode.
- Fixed an issue where the file preview pane was not displaying an error message immediately if the server was unreachable when trying to download a file.
- Fixed an issue where only one external contact could be added to a meeting.
- Updated the date picker for Birthdays and Anniversaries to make date entry easier.
- Fixed a crash that may occur when trying to import a contact from iOS Contacts.
- Fixed a crash that occurs when leaving the app while viewing the detail pane for a delegation deleted notification.
- Fixed an issue where you could invite a company record to a meeting resulting in a crash.
- Fixed an issue where searching in the People view would display results for Companies and vice-versa.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a contact imported from iOS Contacts can result in a blank row in the Contacts list.
- Fixed an issue where tapping on the "Stage" cell when creating activities would do nothing.
- Fixed an issue where actioning a notification on the iPad would require 2 attempts to action.