What's new in Daylite 5.0.8?
- Fixes an issue where Daylite would not present an alert message if an incompatible Pages, Numbers or Keynote file was being selected when merging with an external application.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite could quit unexpectedly after editing repeating appointments using the contextual menu.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite (in the Dutch localization) would quit unexpectedly on OS X Lion when trying to access the Calendar.
- Dutch, French, German and Spanish localization improvements.
Daylite Mail Assistant 5.0.8
- Fixes an issue where Mail on OS X Yosemite would freeze when composing/replying to an email and the Mail Act-on plugin was installed.
- Fixes an issue where Daylite Mail Assistant would fail to save the chosen linked attachments for an email into Daylite.
- Fixes an issue where the DMA pane may not display objectives that are linked to the respective suggested contacts.
Daylite Server Admin 5.0.8
- Fixes an issue where Daylite CardDAV/CalDAV accounts were still able to sync even after the user was deactivated in Daylite.