What's new in Daylite 5.1 for iOS?
Daylite 5.1 for iOS
- Adds support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen size.
- Adds the ability to dismiss notifications and action tasks directly from the Notification Centre in iOS 8.
- Fixes an issue where the duplicate check for phone numbers was not working when importing iOS Contacts.
- Fixes an issue where appointments between 30 and 60 days old would not appear in the linked Appointment list of a record.
- Fixes an issue where appointments could not be edited while in Week view in iOS 8.
- Fixes an issue where bulk editing tasks linked to an objective did not work.
- Fixes an issue where items linked to tasks were not visible while in bulk edit mode.
- Fixes an issue where the "Record Call" bezel would not appear in iOS 8 unless Daylite was restarted.
- Fixes an issue where the Share button may be presented even though the file is not accessible.
- Fixes an issue where tasks would not appear in the correct order in the linked Task list of an Objective.
- Fixes an issue where the contact list to invite an attendee would not appear correctly on iPad.
- Fixes an issue where the download progress bar was not shown while downloading a file.
- Fixes an issue where the filename was not being displayed in the file attachment detail pane.
- Fixes an issue where the last 10 completed tasks would not appear under a record's activity unless there was an active task as well.
- Fixes an issue where the search bar in the Add Invitee popover would not display correctly on iPad.
- Fixes support for TextExpander in iOS 8.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly when trying to add a new Task or Appointment in the Linked section of a Note.
- Resolves an issue where Daylite would quit unexpectedly when deleting keywords linked to a note or email.