What's new in Daylite 6.6 & 6.5.11?
Daylite 6.6 & 6.5.11 are the latest versions of Daylite 6.
Daylite 6.6 is Daylite Cloud and Mojave only.
Daylite 6.5.11 is for Self-Serve and Cloud customers on macOS Yosemite - High Serria
You can download Daylite 6 by going to our download page
Daylite 6.6 - Daylite Cloud & Mojave Only
Improvements - Added compatibility with macOS Mojave 10.14 for Daylite Cloud accounts only. This version does not support login to a Self-Serve account. - Added the ability to bulk edit "Default IM Address" and "Default URL" fields in the Bulk Edit pane for Contacts. - Pressing Return will now show the slide over for the selected item in the Activity View.
- Fixed an issue where popups in the create window for items can become partially hidden in full-screen mode.
- Fixed an issue where dragging and dropping a contact from Contacts app may not work when using the "+ Import from Contacts App" option.
- Fixed an issue where the Delegate popover in an Appointment could not be reopened after clicking the Cancel button.
- Fixed an issue where extra zeros were unintentionally being added to Currency values after setting up the field in the Form preferences.
Daylite Mail Assistant
- Added compatibility with macOS Mojave 10.14 for Daylite Cloud accounts only. This version does not support login to a Self-Serve account.
Daylite 6.5.11 - Daylite Self-Serve & Cloud on Yosemite - High Sierra
Daylite 6.5.11 is for Daylite customers on Daylite Self-Serve or Cloud and their operating system is Yosemite to High Sierra. Daylite 6.5.11 does not include some updates included in Daylite 6.6. We plan on including an update for Daylite Cloud customers on Yosemite to High Sierra that includes these improvements at a later date.
- We fixed a bug where the contents of some emails got stuck in the cache without being uploaded.